8K HDMI M-M Cable
The range of 8K HDMI Cables are designed to support up to 8K specification. This cable ensures high-bandwidth dependent features are delivered including uncompressed 8K video. For the computer gamer 4K at 120Hz resolutions can be achieved providing smooth motion.
It features exceptionally low EMI (electro-magnetic interference) which reduces interference with nearby wireless devices. The cable is backwards compatible and can be used with the existing installed base of HDMI devices.
It is also backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI Specification and can be used with existing HDMI devices.
- Supports 48Gbps bandwidth
- Lengths 0.5m-3m 28AWG
- 5m 26AWG
- Aluminium hoods in a range of colours
- Gold connectors
- Black cable braiding
- 8K Support
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- Quick Media Switching (QMS)
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Backwards compatible with earlier versions
- HDMI Ethernet Channel